What a beautiful December evening for Kelley Frances and Melissa. We were so honored to share in the union of these two. A sweet ceremony under a candlelit Gothic archway that was the perfect backdrop as Kelley Frances and Melissa shared their vows. The reception that followed included a warm and cozy family-style dinner provided by Martha Stamps Catering, and dancing into the night. Guests took home their own blend of tea herbs as favors, symbolizing beauty, heart, hope and the discovery of new combinations. An elegant and stunning wedding captured beautifully by Austin Gros Photography. Congratulations to this lovely couple and best wishes!
What a fabulous fall day for Ginger and Zack. This lovely pair were wed at the Wightman Chapel at Scarritt-Bennett Center, followed by a stunning reception at Houston Station. There were beautiful personal touches throughout, from the swan cake-topper (Zack’s family crest features a swan, which is also Ginger’s maiden name. Perfect right?) to an Irish themed menu by Martha Stamps Catering, which was ideal for their love of Ireland. We just loved the colorful and whimsical details and the awesome airplane send-off after dancing the night away. Check out the amazing images below by Kelly Cummings and Morgan Trinker. Thank you to Kelly Dellinger Events for assisting planning from start to finish for Ginger and Zack’s sweet day!
- Photos: Spindle Photography & Morgan Trinker Photography
- Catering: Martha Stamps Catering
- Cookies: Church Street Coffee & Books
- Planner: Kelly Dellinger Events
- Videography: Matt G Video
- Florist: Rosemary & Finch
- Rentals: Southern Events Party Rental
- Lighting: Nashville Event Lighting
- Ceremony site: Scarritt-Bennett Center Wightman Chapel