We were excited to ring in the New Year with the marriage celebration of Mary and Rob! This sweet couple brought 2014 to a close by tying the knot surrounded by close friends and family and dancing long into the night. And they sure knew how to celebrate! Not only was it a New Year’s eve wedding, but The Wooten Brothers provided the fantastic entertainment for Mary and Rob’s reception! What a beautiful and incredible evening for these two. Meredith and Shannon with Sage Nines Event Production planned and executed another gorgeous event at Houston Station and we highly recommend this planning team. GREAT photos courtesy of Photographix. Best wishes Mary and Rob in 2015 and beyond!
What a fantastic wedding for Julie and Mark! These two really knew how to celebrate their big day. A truly beautiful ceremony for a lovely couple, followed by a dance party that kept guests partying the whole night. It is always a fun time when the bride performs with the band! Thank you to Johnny T Nashville for the great music. Our friend, Matt Andrews, provided the stunning images from the day.
- Photography: Matt Andrews Photography
- Planner: Social Ambitions Events and Weddings
- Furniture: Southern Events Party Rental & Event Company
- Lighting: Bright Event Productions
- Draping: Blue Nova Designs
- Caterer: Bacon & Caviar Gourmet Catering
- Cake: Dulce Desserts
- Flowers: Enchanted Florist
- Videography: Ryan Hines, Seventh Story
- Band: Johnny T Nashville